|1.||Cookies and Cream
My favorite flavor, with bits of cookies and cream in the bar. Tasty!
Ridiculously good. Tastes just like a cinnamon roll.
My favorite chocolate flavor. Non-crumbly, solid chocolate taste.
A little sweeter than the other flavors, but a good change from the usual chocolate-ly flavors.
|5.||Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Not a bad flavor, but crumbly.
|6.||Double Chocolate Chunk
The worst of all chocolate flavors. Like a mix of the Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavors, but in a bad way.
If you’re looking for the best place to buy protein bars, I highly recommend iHerb.com for their low prices, fresh inventory, and cheap world-wide shipping. I’m from Singapore, and iHerb.com ships to Singapore for free (or only S$4 for orders below $40). I use iHerb for all my supplements, and even things like soap, deodorant, salt, nuts, etc. Shipping takes only about a week, and is way cheaper than anything that you could get locally! Tip: Save $10 on your first order at iHerb with this iHerb coupon when checking out: VHW626
- Best Protein Bar Review: Which Is The Healthiest Of Them All?
- Multivitamin 101: How To Select the Best Multivitamin
- Vbulletin Can’t Login – Solve the Login Problem
- Toastmasters Table Topic Ideas for Impromptu Speaking – Fortune Cookie
- An Affordable Professional Mouse Pad – The SteelSeries QCK Mouse Pad Review