Changing Case Button in Word 2007

//Changing Case Button in Word 2007

Changing Case Button in Word 2007

After much fiddling around, I finally discovered where the case-changing option in Word 2007 is. It’s actually in the Home tab, and I was searching all over for it. You’ll find it in the Font group, near the bunch of buttons that starts with Bold and Italic – it’s the button that shows “Aa”. And if you’re interested, the keyboard shortcut Shift+F3 still works in Word 2007 as in previous versions of Word.

microsoft word 2007 change case

This is great when you have a line of text when you want to quickly capitalise, or de-capitalise (is there such a word? :D) Alternatively, it’s great for headings that you need to perform sentence caps on quickly too. An absolute time-saver 🙂

Similar Posts:

By |2008-10-10T19:08:40+00:00October 6th, 2008|Miscellaneous|1 Comment

About the Author:

Alvin Poh lives in Singapore, and is interested in marketing, techy stuff, and likes to just figure out how the two can work with each other. He can also be found on Google+.

One Comment

  1. G Web October 21, 2008 at 5:45 pm - Reply

    Been struggling to get the hang of Word 2007. Its great that some of the features have stayed the same.

Leave A Comment