You can create folders to store your shortcuts in your Android phone’s home scree. However, I was trying to change the folder’s name and it took me forever to discover this. Turns out, you need to first open the folder, and long-press on the title bar (it should say “New Folder” at this point). It’ll then prompt you to change the name.
Urgh. Not very intuitive.
- How To Print The List of Files in a Folder on the Mac
- How To Use A Keyboard Shortcut To Expand Or Collapse All Folders In Mac Finder
- How To Solve Lag Problems And Slowness With Samsung Galaxy S (Even After Updating Android OS)
- Edit .htaccess to increase PHP’s max file upload
- How To Fix MTP Failed or CDC Failed Errors When Connecting Your Samsung Galaxy S via USB