I recently had to replace my SIM card, and as a result, replace all my SIM cards as a Singtel multi-SIM user. Just so that I can refer to this easily, here’s the code needed for you to set whichever SIM card you want as your main or primary SIM card. Included are the codes for Singtel, and for Starhub and M1 as well. Just key in the following as though they are phone numbers, and hit dial at the end.
- SingTel 3G Mobile Broadband Internet Settings
- Cheap International Calling With The Best International Phonecall Service – LocalPhone.com Review
- Does Ireland Have Postal / Zip Codes?
- How To Fix The Problem of Suddenly Not Being Able To Send Messages With Your Sony Ericsson Phone
- All-Ett vs The Big Skinny Review (Slim Men’s Leather Wallets Review)